Sunday 18 March 2012

17 March 2012


Yesterday I slept at around 5pm ><
Because of reading Fairy Tail..
Manga make me sleep late again><
Aiks..
Today I woke up at around 11..
I stayed at home doing my revision for finance test..
Me and my frens went to city for dinner..
But we haven decided where to eat when we reached city..
We walked around..
And saw a lot ppl in every bar..
Today is the St Patrick day..
I have no idea what special event it is..
But some of them dress in green color..
We walked walked around..
And finally decided to have Japanese food as dinner..
Yoshiya Japanese Restaurant..
The food there is pretty tasty..
But~ the price is quite expensive..
We ate the Entree and some sushi then left the shop..
We can't afford to continue eating in that shop..
Some of us weren't full..
So we went to Taka Japanese Restaurant as 2nd round..
After that, we walked to north bridge..
And we went to Karaoke..
But the small room is unavailable..
So we changed location..
Now we gathered at fren house..
Cooking Indo Maggie for supper..
Haha..
Freaking spontaneous day!!
And spent quite a lot for today too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment