Saturday 17 March 2012

16 March 2012

I downloaded a software for designing your own home..
Google SketchUp..
Cool software..
But I am still new with it..
So kind of hard to full control and use the software..
I had no class for today..
Woke up and had my breakfast..
Online..
Played Spider Solitaire..
Read Fairy Tail..
I had out of stock for my cereal pop..
That mean I got no lunch ><
But I ate chocolate..
Really tasty..
And my frens sent some handmade Vietnam wrap to me..
Awesome..
That solved for my starving..
Thanks guys..
I am kind of sad tho..
None of my fren reply to my whatapss about heading to Beach this weekend..
T.T
No one wanna go..
But I really wanna go there..
Enjoy the wind of the sea..
I cant be going there alone..
It will totally bored if no one is there to let me talk to..
Well, lets forget about it..
I just realize that my taxation test is held on week 5, which is next next week..
So that means I only got 2 test and 1 presentation on next week..
This make me relief..
Hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment