Friday 16 March 2012

15 March 2012

Today woke up and sent my clothes to washing machine..
Ate my breakfast..
Before I left, I took out the clothes from the washing machine..
And hang them outside the house..
Since the day not gonna rain as well..
After I came back from class,
Some of my clothes were on the coach ><
I guess is because of the windy day, it dropped on the ground..
And my housemate picked it up for me..
Didnt really expect the wind could be that strong..
Today we had our group meeting..
We sum everything up by combining all the parts and slides that everyone done..
Correcting some of the errors..
And we are done for it..
1 more thing left is the presentation on next week..
We will go through it well..
My fren invited me for dinner tonight, chicken rice..
At first, I accepted the nice offer of hers..
But suddenly I dont have the mood to eat chicken rice..
And I kind of miss the chicken rice at Malaysia..
My Cha Siu Fan T.T
Is grilled pork rice..
Super nice..
But I am not in Malaysia now..
So I had pasta as my dinner at home, alone..
For this coming few days,
I need to pump up myself..
I need to clear homework fast..
So that I could have enough time study for coming test and presentation..
Good Luck Jack !!

No comments:

Post a Comment