Tuesday 20 March 2012

18 March 2012

Today is the day for me to study..
Tomorrow I having 1 test and 1 presentation..
Study, Rest, Study, Nap, Study, Eat..
I think I can handle the test tomorrow..
But about the presentation,
Now I am feeling some stage fright..
I must get thru it..
I am gonna dress in formal..
And bring my laptop along with me..
Heavy thing ><
Troublesome..
Today I went to Coles for "in-stocking"..
I met my fren over there..
I stopped and chat awhile then continue shopping..
After that, I met another 2 frens..
Haha..
What a coincident..
After bought all the stuff I want, I cycled home..
Make me like a stupid..
Having a bag on the bicycle's handle..
And one more bag on my shoulder..
There was a lot people waiting on the bus stand,
That I must pass by to get home ><
I guess they would say,
"That guy kind a funny"
Just now I scroll thru the Facebook..
I saw someone post about the Avatar..
Make me feel like wanna watch it..
Avatar: The Last Airbender..
I google it for download available..
I wanna download all the season..
And treasure it ^^
And 1 last thing, Wish me Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment