Wednesday 21 March 2012

20 March 2012

Today is the day for Presentation + Test..
Well, the first Taxation class for 3 hours..
Totally hard to focus..
Sit on the chair for 3 hours ><
After that, is my Acc301 class..
Presentation time..
I wore formal to Curtin..
Bringing my laptop along to uni..
It was so damn heavy..
And the bag is too small..
I hardly stuck everything in that bag..
But my fren told me that, we can use the computer in the class..
=.="
But I had brought along my laptop..
Arghh..
Nevermind..
During the presentation,
I accidentally said "Shit"..
I tot no one heard it..
But when the tutor giving feedback,
He did mentioned about being swearing during the presentation..
Oppsy..
And another funny part is,
One of my groupmate didnt dress in formal..
Lolx..
She presented with casual style..
The presentation was all fine and smooth..
After that class, is time for the Test for Finance..
We first did for this week Lecture Topic..
Then only go for the Test..
The test was included 1 Capital Budgeting and 4 MCQ..
After the test, I discussed with fren about the test questions..
And I found out that I got a mistake..
I think it is a huge 1..
The Working Capital required every year should be 5 percent of the year revenue..
But I take the 1st Working Capital amount times 1.05 every year..
Shit..
This make my every Net Cash Flow, Present Value and Net Present Value wrong..
Hard shit..
What a super duper careless mistake I got here..
And today I overheard that my owner bought a new pot for cooking..
Because he cant find the pot he usually use..
That is because the pot is at my fren house..
I brought it there but haven return back ><
So sorry..
Lucky he is so generous and didnt blame me for anything..
Tomorrow is my last test for this week..
Acc308..
Totally the hard test..
But is all MCQ and True/False questions..
I studied until just now..
I hope I can pass through this ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment