Thursday 22 March 2012

21 March 2012

We got a new tutor for our Fin class..
Just graduated last year..
And took this Fin307 last semester..
So hope that she is good in it..
And the class was quite boring..
Because the questions for this week tutorial is mostly True/False and Explaining..
And I dont have my text book..
She tried to ask us to read out the questions..
But most of us dont even bring a text book to class..
So end up she read all the questions by herself..
And answered all of them by herself..
Poor thing..
Today having the test for Acc308..
The test was kind of hard for me..
Because of my reading skill..
Some of the question, I dont quite understand what it means..
After 30 mins, we handed up our test paper..
And the tutor mark it immediately..
I got my mark..
6.67/10..
Last week, the tutor mentioned that he expect us to get 7 above..
But I only got 6..
Shit..
But someone got only 1 wrong..
Why that is not my paper?
After the test, we still having some fun in the class..
Today I had a 3 hours nap again..
Awesome..
I really like it to have a long nap..
If not my fren called, I think I will keep napping..
Well, today I had my dinner at my fren house..
Curry Rendang Chicken..
Vegetables..
And Thai Chilli Tofu..
I din ate much of the Tofu..
Because it is spicy..
And one of the tenants (Boy) in my fren house stopped renting the room..
My fren told us that she saw some girl's panties in that person room..
Totally disgusting..
Why girl's panties will appear in a boy room..
We keep chatting about this freaking topic..
Hahax..
We went in the room to have a look on it..
Not cool..
But we found $3 dollar, 1 transperth card, 1 rolex watch..
We not sure the rolex is it the real thing..
We leave it there..
But I took $2 dollar from it..
For my savings ^^
Thanks btw..

No comments:

Post a Comment