Friday 23 March 2012

22 March 2012

Today I received a bad news..
It was from the Hiring Manager of McD..
I asked her about when can I start working..
She replied me that there are 16 people ahead of me..
Need to wait them get their training only I can start mine..
Damn..
I waited this long..
I wanna get a job so badly..
I really need to earn something for my trip to Europe..
Stupid Shit..
I planning to go Uni tomorrow and print few copy of my resume..
I want to try find any job available around my area..
I dont care about the pay right now..
As long I got a job..
If I really din find a job around here..
I will try work at my housemate workplace..
Let try my luck..
Mum called while I napping..
Ruined my rest time..
Hahax..
We chat about my job and my study..
Quite disappointed for the job thing..
Damn..
Beside that, I going to Cottesloe Beach this Saturday..
The whether is gonna be chilly that day..
So it will be awesome heading to beach that day..
Many frens joining too..
But still some of them need to work..
Sound so fun..
Excited..
Cant wait for that day..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment