Saturday 24 March 2012

23 March 2012

I went to Uni today..
To print out my brother photo invoice and my resume..
That invoice is for brother convocation photo..
I went to Phillips and Father to collect the photo..
1 photo and 1 CD..
For $200..
So expensive (for me)..
But it is paid by brother before he went back..
After that, I went to Waterford Plaza..
I wanna submit my resume to some of the shop..
I wanna get a job..
1st, I went in to KFC..
I saw people lining up for order..
So I stand aside and wait until no customer..
But when the customer get lesser,
There was still more coming in..
I didnt wait anymore..
I line up and asked for vacancy..
They passed me a form to fill and submit back to them next time..
2nd, I went to Domino Pizza..
Sadly, they hope for driver..
I dont own a car..
The job is not for me ><
Mayb I could try translate my license and ask for the job again..
Good idea..
Will consider it..
3rd, I went to Burger Edge..
Currently not hiring..
But would love to have my resume..
Haiz..
4th, Gelare..
If you have a resume, you can leave it here..
Thanks, I will pass it to my Manager..
5th, Subway..
You could leave your resume here..
We will contact you once we hiring..
6th, Nandos..
I left my resume there again..
7th and the last one, I forgot the name, a Bubble Tea shop..
Left my resume there..
Looks like they all have enough crew..
And they received a lot resume from the others..
Do I have a chance to get employed?
After that, I bought some stuff and went back home..
We had Bah Kuh Teh for dinner today..
At my fren house..
I ate a lot of the meat..
Tasty..
And I done for my Acc308 homework..
So I just need to read up my Taxation for next week class..
And also for the Taxation Test as well..
Tomorrow I am heading to Cottesloe Beach around 2pm..
Woohoo!!
Finally beach again..
I will have a lot fun there..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment