Sunday 25 March 2012

24 March 2012

Today around 1pm,
My fren came to my house..
After I packed all my stuff for the Beach,
We head out to Coles..
We bought some snacks and a Chocolate drink..
And we had our lunch at Chilliz..
After that, we went across the KFC and to bus stand..
I forgot to bring along the employment form to pass it back to KFC..
We got on to the bus around 2pm..
After a few while, we suddenly noticed that I took a wrong place to the wrong place..
We should head to Perth City by bus..
But the bus we took is heading to the Canning Bridge train station..
OMG..
So we get down from the bus and took another bus to city..
This is the first time for both us to go Cottesloe Beach..
We have no idea which route we should take..
So we follow the GPS of our phone google map..
We reach there at 3.30pm..
My frens reached there before me..
So we need to find their whereby..
I called my fren and asked her whether she is on the left side or the right side of the beach..
The beach is very long..
She told me that she is around the green building..
But I am standing around the green building..
I cant find her anywhere..
We kept contact each other and exchanged landmark around us..
I asked her did she saw any something like a rock bridge around her..
She said no..
So I guess that she is on the right side..
We both walked for around 2km and get to the right side..
But still I cant see her around that area..
I asked her to send me her location through SMS..
But I cant received it..
Shoot..
After that, she told me that she is around the Indiana Cottesloe Beach Cafe..
When I checked the google map,
It is located on the left side on the beach..
OMG..
We need to walk back there for another 4km..
At first, we wanna take the bus..
But we waited so long, the bus didnt came..
We have no choice to walk all the way there..
It was pretty tired..
When we found my fren, it was already around 4.30pm..
At the same time, another group of fren, who departed 1 hour later than us, just arrived..
Luckily we sat on the sand first and didnt notice that we just arrived..
Haha.. If they know about it, they will sure laugh like a crazy..
The wave of Cottesloe Beach is so calm..
It doesnt like Scarborough Beach..
The water is so freezing..
We saw the sunset..
A long orange line..
It is pretty..
After that, we took the train and went to Claremont..
We had our dinner at Grilled Burger..
I ordered Kung Fu Fighter Beef Burger..
It was tasty..
The chips also not so bad..
It just a bit salty..
After that, we head home for the day..
It was a bumpy Saturday..
Walked a Marathon..
Party like Fool..
Having all the fun =]


No comments:

Post a Comment