Monday 26 March 2012

25 March 2012

Today get up from bed and straight switch on my laptop..
I wanna continue download my Avatar ^^
I ate my breakfast and study for my taxation..
The preparation for next class..
But I din study for the test yet ><
Because I am obsess to the Avatar: The Last Airbender..
I watched 5 to 7 episodes of it today..
So fun and excited..
So tomorrow I am gonna work harder for my study..
Hope to score it high..
Today my owner cooked for dinner..
All of us got to eat together..
And he also bought Cha Siu (Pork)..
Few days ago I just complaining how I miss the food in Malaysia..
And now I got to taste the Cha Siu..
Awesome..
Delicious dinner..
Oh..
Tomorrow I need to go Curtin..
Is for the EBS programme Information Session..
Need to jot down everything..
I will get to know the information for changing my final exam date and accommodation in Germany..
And get to meet the mates that going for EBS together..
Hope to have go through well with them..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment