Tuesday 27 March 2012

26 March 2012

Went to Curtin for the Information Session today..
I finally get to meet my travel buddy..
I didnt seen her before..
We just chat on Facebook..
Sharing and discussing the idea for the trip to Europe..
After the Information Session,
We chat awhile about the trip thing..
And I head home afterwards..
By the way, the person in charge for EBS programme, Sam, is really beautiful..
She give me this kind of feeling..
=]
Before I went home, I went to KFC..
I passed the form to the worker..
And went to Coles to buy some bread and apples..
I met one of my fren over there..
Same as last week..
She also shopping alone like last week..
Hahax..
Around 2pm, my fren asked me to join her have lunch..
At first, she planned to have lunch at Applecross..
But the Japanese restaurant is closed for Sunday & Monday..
So we went else where to have our lunch..
After that, I spent my time on studying for my taxation..
I hope that I absorbed everything I read into my mind..
It is really many words..
But now I think I am prepared to face the test tomorrow..
Wish me Luck..
Dinner for me today was Chicken Onion..
Hahax..
Going to bed right now..
So sleepy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment