Wednesday 28 March 2012

27 March 2012

The Taxation test for today was alright..
I think I manage to pass it with no doubt..
But still after discussion with fren about the answer after test,
I still got some question wrong..
Oh, I got my marks back for my presentation..
19.8/25..
I think it is fine for me..
But my groupmate keep complaining that the tutor is too strict on marking us..
She said her fren from other class got 23/25..
I think the mark given to us is appropriate..
Because we got some mistake..
Like British vs American spelling..
"Center" is tot it is British and "Centre" is American..
But actually is the other way round..
I learn something here..
After the class, I went to main cafe to have my lunch..
I am so starving that time..
After lunch, I went to print my notes..
I spent 20 mins editing the notes and printing it out..
I was late to the finance lecture..
But it is alright, since I am gonna read my own slides in the lecture..
It was so windy today..
While cycle home, the wind keep blowing from the left side..
Making my hair get messy like a crazy..
I had my nap at 6.30pm..
I set my alarm at 7.30pm..
But I woke up at 9pm..
Did the alarm rang??
I didnt heard anything..
I checked back my phone, it was closed..
Did I closed it??
I dont remember anything about that..
So I closed it unconsciously??
Or the alarm automatically went off after 1 hour of ringing??
Or I din actually switch it on at the first place??
Weird..
Who I ask for the answer??
Well, my dinner for today was Fried Onion Egg + Ham..
Lately I keep eating onion..
Is because I bought a whole pack of onion..
I dont like to keep food too long..
So I will finish as soon as possible ^^
Hahax..
And today is actually a special day..
My fren's birthday..
I called back to Malaysia and wish her..
We chat for awhile..
Is been a long while that we didnt chat..
Is good to share something happy with fren and caring each other..
I used to be making some hand craft annually for her birthday..
But this time, I think I gonna stop doing it..
Maybe will do it again when I got the mood =]
I have forgive myself for anything bad I done..
I feel lighter and maybe merrier..
Finally..

No comments:

Post a Comment