Thursday 29 March 2012

28 March 2012

After class, I took bus to Victoria Park..
Before that, I printed 10 copies of my resume..
Yes..
I went there for finding jobs..
I went in to 2 chinese restaurant..
One of them is where my fren currently working at..
Subway..
Nandos..
While at Nandos, I asked for the Front Desk for job..
They said, I could leave my resume there..
After that, I left the store..
But suddenly someone call me..
2 guys, customer of Nandos..
They asked me, am I finding for job..
And they asked, did I have any license..
Which sadly that I dont have..
So I walked off after that..
After a few minutes, that guy called me again..
"BOY!!"
I went back there..
And I think they are trying to interview me..
They asked my available time..
What is my course..
At the end, they asked me to go Supa IGA at Belmont Village on Friday before 1pm to find them..
They said that I need to fill in the application form so only they can hire me..
And they still said about they having a employee having a holiday..
They will give me 1 day work first..
If I am good with it, they will assign 3 days for me..
Sound great??
But is this counted as I got a job??
Or I need to wait until Friday??
After that, I wait until 3pm for my frens to have their breaks..
So that they can give me a ride home ^^
Thumbs up!!
About the Avatar: The Last AirBender,
I had watched until episode 60..
Still got 1 more episode which is 61..
I will leave it for tomorrow morning =]
Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment