Friday 30 March 2012

29 March 2012

Today I almost late to class..
But luckily I reached there just in time..
The lecture today looks like was in a hurry..
She was like riding a rocket..
Going through the slide with flash speed..
We end our class in 45mins..
And I got 1hour and 15mins before my next class..
Total boring at that time..
We head to main cafe to have lunch..
In the next class, the usual lecture went overseas for VL..
So we got a temporary lecture..
An old guy with a long pony tail =]
But still the class in boring..
And the people seating in the hall is getting lesser every week..
After the class, I head to Coles to buy chicken breast for my dinner today..
I received a call from the restaurant that I applied yesterday..
Happy Meal is the restaurant name..
Is not the Happy Meal in McD..
They asked me to go for training without pay on Saturday 6pm..
Yes..
Finally I can start doing something..
I sure will get this job..
Lets show them what Jack can do in a restaurant ^^
After next week, here comes the Easter Break..
Before that, I got no more test or presentation left..
But after that I got 3 tests on the next week of Easter Break..
So I think I am gonna start prepare my reading material for the test this few weeks..
And I need to do some research for my Acc308 assignment which due on week10..
So tomorrow I will go Belmont Village to find Toan at Supa IGA..
I set my alarm..
Need to reach there before 1pm..
Yes, I can do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment