Saturday 31 March 2012

30 March 2012

Today I woke up early..
And get prepared for the day..
I cycled to Curtin..
And took the 99 Bus to Belmont..
Went to the Supa IGA and find Toan..
He asked me to fill in the application form..
He also asked me to fill in the Tax File Number and Bank Details forms..
Before filling in, Toan wanna go buy lunch..
But he asked me to buy it for him and his frens..
His fren said that he is nasty that asked a new guy to get lunch for them..
I din resist..
I am willing to help them get their lunch ^^
After I get their lunch back to them, Toan asked me to go recognise the vegetables..
Working in this department, you must know the name of the vegetables..
It is very important..
While I going corner to corner remembering the name of vegetables,
They having their lunch..
I go through again and again..
I think I manage to remember most of them..
Some of the vegetables, I never seen before..
Some that, I seen it and even ate it before but I dont know the name..
Hahax..
After his lunch, he asked me continue filling up the forms..
After that, he asked me to get 2 boxes of lettuce out..
Lettuce, hmmpp.. Which is it..
I get in the freezer and get it..
At first I got the long lettuce, but he actually need the round lettuce..
I put it back to freezer and get the right one..
It was freezing inside the freezer..
We both replace the lettuce to the tray and put the old lettuce on top of it..
After all this thing done, he asked me to replace the price of the packed tomatoes..
I think I am starting used to it..
After that, he drive me back to Curtin..
He told me that, they need 2 weeks to process my file number..
So after 2 weeks then only he can assign me for shift..
He asked me to work at the same time as him, which start at 4am ~.~
I got no license no car..
How the hell I can reach at 4am?
But nevermind, we will work it out soon..
I went to Coles and bought milk and chicken breast..
I went home after that..
My friend told me that she just booked for the contiki trip..
And today is the last day of discount..
Damn..
Super last minute..
I went back to Curtin and book for my contiki..
And got the $75 discount..
I think the person on the front desk sure hate me..
Because I kept changing my mind whether to book it now or next day..
I dont have enough cash to pay the full amount..
That is the problem..
It is troublesome to borrow money from fren..
So end up, I booked it today and paid part of the amount..
And I need to pay the balance tomorrow at the other branch..
I felt so sad and pain in the ass for using damn a lot of money..
Haiz..
I have no idea why girls can spend alot of money and continue spending again ><
On my way home, my bike "broke down"..
I dont know how to explain the condition of it T.T
But I know that, I cant use the bike unless I fix it..
Oh ya, the Nandos from Karawara called today..
They asked to go for an interview on 3.45pm tomorrow..
YES!!
If I got this job, I will love it so much..
Because it really near and pretty convenient for me..
I dont need any public transport, I just need to walk or cycle (if I got my bike)..
I really really hope that I got the job..
Good Luck for me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment