Sunday 11 March 2012

10 March 2012

Sorry for not posting the blog when I reached home..
I woke up early and get prepared for my McD interview..
I saw a fren of my brother working in the McD that I interview for..
Is so unexpected..
She haven noticed me yet..
So I asked for the Hiring Manager..
One more unexpected that the Manager is Asian..
I tot he/she is Australian at the first..
Because she is Asian, this make me less stage fright..
I passed my document to her..
And we start talking..
And I mentioned that one of the employee is fren of my brother..
And she was like "Huh?! Who is it?"
And we both laugh..
The interview was pretty nice and smooth..
It took only around 10mins..
After I called my mum to pass on the merriness news..
She did asked a lot of questions..
Like how was the pay?
Is it convenient for my to travel from my house to work?
And etc..
But I sure that she is happy that I got the job..
After awhile, the hiring manager called..
She asked me to join for 12pm orientation..
I was like "YES!!"..
Cause I have no need to wait for few weeks..
And I called my brother after that..
I mentioned to him about his fren..
And he know it all the time..
And he told me that, actually the hiring manager is the sister of his fren..
LoLx..
For the orientation, there were around 10 ppl in the room..
We filled up the form and meet the SDA agent..
Showed around the shop..
Get to try our uniform and record our size..
I got the McD cap ^^
After the orientation ended, I have a small chat with the manager..
She mentioned that there were more than 100 crew for this shop..
And now I am kind of worried that I wont get any many shift..
Hope it doesnt happen..
She mentioned that I really the special and lucky one to get the interview & orientation on one day..
Some of them waited for few month for the orientation after their interview..
After all this job matter stuff settled, I went home..
At night, we went to ToTo for dinner and celebrate our fren's birthday..
Durian cake.. Lolx..
After this, we still got our after party..
We went to Metro City for clubbing..
This club very special..
Only this club in Perth is crowded with Asian every night..
At the first place, I plan not to drink any alcohol..
But afterward, I took my fren cup to have a taste of it..
When they mix few drink in a cup and it make the bitterness of the alcohol gone..
It taste sweet..
Awesome..
But still it is Alcohol, which I am truly bad with it..
I feel like vomit after the party but I din come out..
Make me so suffering..
We dance dance dance..
The dancers on the stage so energetic and wild..
We dance until around 3.30am..
And my legs feel so exhausted..
I wish that I got a carriage help me do the walking..
We went for "breakfast"..
But I din ate anything..
Just drank the Chinese tea..
Because I was still suffering from the effect of drinking alcohol ><
We reached home around 5am..
I straight away went to bed even without taking my bath..
That why I din post any blog that time..
Hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment