Saturday 10 March 2012

9 March 2012


Today I lying on the bed until 1pm..
My housemate tot that no one home,
And she armed the alarm..
I heard the beeping..
But I tot will be alright..
I tot she armed "STAY" alarm..
Suddenly I remember that this beeping is for "AWAY" alarm 0.o
I rushed out my room on the final 10 sec beep..
But I didn't made it in time..
The alarm ~Scream~ for few second..
And I unarmed it..
Today I stayed at home the whole afternoon..
I online read manga..
Done some of my homework..
Until 6pm, I went out with frens to Coles..
Same as usual..
Bought the ingredient and went back to cook for dinner..
Fried Onion Egg again!!
My favorite..
Yesterday I forget to mention that I went to my fren house to learn baking..
I learned how to baked egg tart..
Hooray!!
Next time I can bake it for my mum!!
Tomorrow is my big day!!
Interview!!
Excited..
Hope nothing goes wrong during the interview..

No comments:

Post a Comment