Friday 9 March 2012

8 March 2012

I woke up in the middle of the night for few times..
2 times for toilet "leak"..
1 for coughing non-stop..
The cough really annoying..
I dunno why it haven gone yet..
Is it because which part of my room is contaminated?
Well..
Hope to get well sooner..
I sitting in front of the Guild House..
Watching ppl went in to claim for their Bookshop Grant..
Make me damn sad ><
Haiz..
I will apply again next semester..
Today class was fine..
And I got a pack from Charted Accountant..
I promoting their events..
There 1 thing inside the pack which I like the most..
The sticky paper..
I bought 1 sticky paper from Msia..
But unfortunately, the sticky paper is too old just like the shop, where I bought it from..
It stick the both page of my book ><
Now I got this new sticky paper..
My study life would be easier ^^
Now everyone is crazy on playing the Draw Something game in iPhone..
Lolx..
I think it is a good app..
I can train my art skill =]
Tonight dinner on my house..
My frens came to my house we cooked pasta..
We calculated the cost of it..
It is much more cheaper than eating rice with dishes XD
After the dinner, I plan to go for Pool game..
I wanted to try to meet up with the girls last day for pool game..
But they are not playing that day..
So I walked home with disappointment T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment