Thursday 8 March 2012

7 March 2012

Arghh...
I am so upset..
I din get the Bookshop Grant ><
Dammit..
And I bought the Taxation text book today..
$162.15 gone!!
Today after class, I went back home..
And I had my nap for few hours..
It was so nice..
Today dinner same as yesterday..
We went to Coles again to buy the ingredient for today..
Today I get to cook the Onion Fried Egg..
One of my favorite food..
Hahax..
Beside that, we got Ginger Chicken Egg Soup..
Balacan Veggie..
Chicken Bell Pepper..
It was so full today..
We planned to reduce rice for today..
But still we cooked too much of it..
We divided the left over of the rice to everyone..
We manage to finish all the rice..
=]
Oh..
I had read the Fairy Tails until chapter 25..
It really weird that they include character from other manga..
Plue, one of the character in The Rave..
The Rave is my favorite tho..
Plue is so cute..
It shacking all the times in The Rave manga..
Hahaxx..

No comments:

Post a Comment