Wednesday 7 March 2012

6 March 2012

The Taxation class for today was fine..
I haven bought my book yet..
Because I am waiting for the Bookshop Grant..
And the lecturer was upset for student without the books..
And she also quite upset for student that was late to class..
Because the late comer will interrupt the class..
Lucky she din asked us to leave the room or something..
She gave her best tolerance for us..
That was lucky that I got to borrow a book from person sitting behind me..
Thanks alot..
For the Acc301,
We formed a group and chose our presentation topic..
Our group will be the 1st blood..
On week 4..
And after that, I only realize that everything important for all my units happen on week 4..
Quiz, In-Class Test, Presentation..
Oh god..
Hope that I can pass through this..
For the Fin307,
The lecturer really made me felt bored in the hall..
For this week lecture, there are only 10 slides..
So I read through the slides myself..
And do my own stuff..
I know that, this is very disrespect to the lecturer..
But is more better than I sleep in the hall..
Today me and my fren will have dinner together on our fren house..
So we went to Coles to buy all the ingredient for today dinner..
And I am the person who cooked for all the dishes..
=]
I requested to do so..
Because I wanna learn to cook..
But of course I cooked under the guidance of my frens ^^
They are good teachers tho..
The dinner was delicious..
Especially the soup..
After the dinner, we discussed about this weekend Beach thing..
It seemed that it gonna postpone again..
Because according to the weather forecast,
It gonna be 38 degree on Saturday..
It will be really hot there..
Everyone scares of getting sun burn..
And Sunday, most of them not free..
Haiz..
Oh, my Beach!!
I miss it so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment