Monday 12 March 2012

11 March 2012

Dammit..
Slept at 5am early morning..
And woke up at 7am..
Because of worst sleep ever..
My stomach still struggling that time..
I went to toilet..
And had my bath afterward..
I was so damn hungry that time..
Feel like wanna vomit..
But my stomach was empty that time..
I din buy any bread, I got no breakfast to eat..
So then I eat some of the Milo Pop..
As the temporary meal ><
After that I went back to bed around 8.30am..
Slept until around 12pm..
It felt nice sleep after bathing..
But still, I woke up at 12pm, I got nothing to fill up my starving..
Luckily, I saw the huge pot of porridge..
My owner made it..
Yummy..
After that, I done my homework again..
And around 3pm, I went to my fren house..
My house online service suck..
Cant even connect to the router ><
I went there used their laptop for access for the McD stuff..
And had my 2nd meal..
And we watch a movie as well..
Ya!! On the way to my fren house, I saw someone giving out their bike..
I took the bike home..
Because I want to use it to repair my another bike..
Truly the bike that I took from other is very rusty..
Especially the wheel..
I tried to dissemble it and assemble it to my bike..
After few hours of hard work..
End up I still cant fix my bike with that rusty scrap..
And my hands are full of oil and dirt..
But I still get the seat to replace mine..
After that, I brought the bike to the house opposite street..
Hahax.. I dunno wanna let ppl know that is me throw that bike ><
That stupid taxation, got whole lot of reading need to be done..
20 pages++ ><
I will continue it tomorrow..
And now I am enjoying the porridge again ^^
HAhaxx..

No comments:

Post a Comment