Tuesday 13 March 2012

12 March 2012

Today I had my super nice sleep..
Because of exhausted..
I woke up but I got nothing to eat for breakfast..
I din bought any bread yet..
So I planned to go for Chilliz..
I called my fren to join me for breakfast..
But she said she wanna do her laundry 1st..
And after that will join me for Brunch..
I played few rounds of Spider Solitaire while waiting for her..
We went to Coles to meet up the others..
They were buying grocery..
And we had brunch together at Chilliz..
We discussed about our dinner eating together..
And what should we buy and prepare for tonight..
After that, we went to Coles to buy my breads & tunas & milk too..
Other than that, we bought the ingredient for tonight as well..
After all this, I went back home..
I worked on my assignment script and slides..
After done it half way, I felt so sleepy..
And I had a short nap of 45mins..
But I hope that I could rest more..
I continued on my assignment thing..
Suddenly, my fren called and asked me to go buy rendang paste and coconut milk..
It was for the dinner..
So I went out to bought it and straight went to their house..
The dinner was awesomely nice..
Because of the rendang chicken..
Hahax..
After that, I went home and continue on my assignment..
Until now I just finish it..
I haven bath right now..
And I need to study my taxation for tomorrow class as well T.T
I will sleep very late tonight..
Shit..

No comments:

Post a Comment