Wednesday 14 March 2012

13 March 2012

Today the first 2 classes went thru well..
But that stupid Fin307 spoiled the day..
The lecturer really too boring..
I felt sleepy in the class..
I read my own slides like self-educating..
After that, I played Draw Something with frens..
><
I really miss the Fin215 lecturer..
His lecture is more clearer than this..
Went home after the class..
Ate my Milo pop with Milk..
Had my nap around 6.30..
And woke up around 8.30..
Truly enjoyed the nap I had..
I lazy to cook anything for my dinner..
So I took the frozen pizza, that my housemate gave me, for baking..
While waiting, I took my bath..
And I done a stupid thing..
Hahax..
I use the hair to make a smile face : ) on the bathroom wall..
Dunno how will my housemate react while they saw that..
Muahaha..
Pizza as dinner = super satisfied..
Shit..
I just remembered that I need to email my lecturer about my assignment next week..
And I done my homework for tml classes..
Going bed soon..
Let write that email 1st ><

No comments:

Post a Comment