Saturday 3 March 2012

2 March 2012

No class for today..
Everyone in the house left for work and study..
Only me staying in the house..
Sleep until when I want..
I thought this coming Sunday is my interview..
But actually is next week Saturday ><
Make me so excited about this week..
Damn..
And another sad thing is my fren, they haven decided yet are we going for Beach this weekend..
Because some of them are working on that day..
And some of them dont wanna join..
I really wanna go..
But cant be I go there alone ><
They plan to discuss on breakfast at Lok Fuk tomorrow..
Yes.. Tomorrow going Lok Fuk for dim sum..
Actually I din wanted to go..
Because it is quite expensive ><
But the food is nice and once a month..
It should be alright..
I hope that we can get the answer for the Beach thingy tomorrow..
Now I am doing my homework..
Not much of them..
I wanted to print my lecture notes for next week..
But I ran out of A4 paper ~.~
I feel like I lost of track for my life here as what I planned..
Now I feel so lazy and lifeless..
And now I am having cough..
So annoying..

No comments:

Post a Comment