Sunday 4 March 2012

3 March 2012

Today morning me and my frens went to Lok Fuk..
Dim Sum time..
I am so full after eating all those Dim Sum..
Delicious..
After that, we went to Perth City for a walk..
I bought a bubble tea..
But I think it was not that tasty..
Until around 4pm, we went back home..
And I changed my clothes and went to Vickery House..
I went there to play basketball..
At first, the court only got few people..
But after 1 hour time, all the 4 courts full of team playing..
Most of them are from China..
As I am a rookie in the basketball, it's really hard for me to play with them..
Their body are huge than mine..
Around 7pm, the sky starting to turn dark..
And the court have no spot light..
Everyone started leaving the court..
I cycled back to my house and took a bath..
After that, me and my frens went to SaraThai for dinner..
It is really nice, the food..
After that delicious dinner, we went to Eureka House..
Because 1 of my fren wanna watch football..
Which is Arsenal vs Liverpool..
While I joined other ppl to play pool..
I like pool so much..
My opponents are from Penang, Malaysia..
We play until 11pm..
After that, we went to IGA to buy some snacks..
Because we are going to one of our fren house drink beer and play..
Everyone is like crazy..
After playing 2 rounds of card games, we open some club music..
Everyone starting to dance in the middle floor..
It was so high and crazy..
Until now only I reached home and had a bath..
Now I am so sleepy because of beer that I drank..
I hate alcohol..
But cant be I went to their house and not joining for the games..
Good night..
I should go to bed now..
zzZZZ..

No comments:

Post a Comment