Monday 5 March 2012

4 March 2012

Yesterday I went to bed around 4am..
But I woke up at around 10am ~.~
I felt the tiredness but I cant sleep back ><
So damn awful..
I am so bored for today..
Everyday watch movie..
Almost all the movies in my hard disk, which I had watched..
Is that stupid McDonalds interview ><
Why 10 March is not today T.T
I really need that job..
My fren also got the interview from McD..
She had done the interview 2 weeks ago..
But until now, she haven got any shift from McD..
I hope that I dont get the same thing..
I now look like a snake..
My skin is peeling now..
Because of the sun burn that time..
Oh!!
And I downloaded the latest Underworld movie..
But it was not in English audio ><
So sad..
I thought that I can watch it already..
Haiz..
Guess that I need to find a English audio to download again..

No comments:

Post a Comment