Saturday 24 September 2011

23 September 2011

Today I had no classes to attend for..
But I went to college library..
Meeting up my fren to do assignment..
Library Level 6, 2pm..
That is my first time went to level 6..
Nothing to be special about it ><
3 hours doing the assignment..
We just done 2 parts of it..
Because we face a lot of "???"..
Really pain in ass..
When you stuck in one place,
Is very hard to continue the progress..
But we ignored it and assumed we were right for it..
This assignment is due on 3 October..
And next week I probably having the finance quiz..
And the account quiz as well..
Better get things done as fast as possible..
If not I am doom ><
Ohya..
My housemates baked 3 things today..
1st - Cheezy Muffin
2nd - Egg Tart
3rd - Mocha Walnut Cake
I have no idea why they baked all of this in one day..
They must be very free..
I am very lucky to have the chance to taste all those food..
All of them taste fabulous..
Hahax..
And my owner cooked Bah Kuh Teh again..
Tomorrow I can enjoy all the food..
YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment