Friday 4 November 2011

3 November 2011

YES!!
I did it again..
Yesterday I stayed up late for comic again..
Until 5am @.@
The comic really nice and interesting..
I believe most of the teenage love it..
"Prince of Tennis"
I just came back from the semester end party..
We had steambot as our dinner..
There was around 20 people..
So crowded..
And everyone was having fun..
Chit-Chat, Laugh, Photo Session and Watching Drama..
Tomorrow my brother will heading to Margaret River..
I suppose to join them for the trip..
But I plan to save money for Germany..
So I pass it..
I do think that Germany will be more worth for me..
I cant wait to head on to that day..
I received an email from the EBS "staff"..
Should I call her a staff? I have no idea..
Whatever..
Because they asked us to pass on some document on 25 November..
But I am going back on 12..
So I request for handing in my document before I left..
And they need the my academic transcript..
I thought they need this semester result..
But result only coming on 23 Nov..
If really is the case, I think I can do anything and just forfeit myself for Germany..
But the reply mentioned that they just need the transcript..
It is not necessary for the result..
Great..
My Germany still stay..
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment