Sunday 26 February 2012

25 February 2012

Today we went to the Scarborough Beach..
11am, gather at one of the fren house..
After everyone had gathered, we took a bus to train station..
Took the train and took a bus again to the beach..
The beach is really really nice..
Especially the waves..
Enormous and Awesome..
We find a nice and put down all our stuff..
Took off the shirt and straight to the sea..
Like a crazy pirate..
The wave keep coming and hitting on us..
And it is getting bigger..
If the sea water is without the salty taste, that will be more fun..
Wave is fun, But it can still be very dangerous..
I got it few times..
I swam damn far waiting for big enormous wave..
When it came, I get suck inside the water current..
I was flipping and turning inside the wave..
I barely get out of the wave..
If I dont have a long breath, I pretty I will die there just now..
Really scary..
We didnt spend all the time in the water..
We still get some rest on the beach..
Sunbathing..
But now I am suffering the sunburn..
I did put on the sun block..
But I can reach my back..
So now my back really red and hurt..
And we also buried one of our fren in the sand..
He stayed in there around 1 hour long..
Crazy, right?
Around 4pm, on the Sets of the Beach, there are live band playing music..
Not bad tho..
We stayed there until around 6 or 7pm..
We wanted to watch the sunset..
But unfortunately, at that time the sky is full of cloud..
It blocks the view of the sunset..
So we decided to leave early since there is no sunset..
It started to rain while we leaving..
We went to Perth city to have our dinner..
And went back home after that..
Everyone are pretty exhausted..
Now I still feel that I am floating on the sea..
I scare later I will dizzy and vomit while I am sleeping ><
Hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment