Thursday 19 April 2012

18 April 2012

I copied my essay answers into the A4 sheet until around 7am..
And slept for few hours..
I skipped the 9am Fin307 tutorial class..
I used that time to sleep..
And I set alarm on 9.30am..
My exam on 11am..


In this exam, we are given 5 questions two weeks before..
During the exam, the tutor will randomly pick 2 questions from the 5..
And we are required to choose 1 of the questions to answer..
But it was unlucky that 2 of the questions are what I hated most..
Public & Private interest theory..
Efficient market..
Damn..
At the end, I got not enough word count..
We are require to write an essay which consists 700-1000 words..
But I only got 500+..
I am really doom..


After the exam, I went back home and rest until 1 hour before work..
I work at 5.30pm..
My shoes, which I bought 2 weeks ago, have holes on the bottom..
Water is flowing in while cleaning the kitchen..
It makes my sock soaky wet..
My colleague said that it is because of the chemical we used to wash the kitchen is too strong..
I need to buy a new boots for work again..
><
After work, I went to my fren house to study taxation..
The exam is on this coming Friday..
Need to study more and more..

No comments:

Post a Comment