Thursday 19 July 2012

18 July 2012


Today is the first day of class for this semester..
I walked to Curtin in this freaking cold weather..
Hate it..
And I need to buy textbook for my classes..
I am finding second hand book..

Today is also the Guild Day..
I had a break at 12pm..
And I went to my club, AMS, to help out..
Keep asking people to join our club..
Like our Facebook page..
Follow our twitter..
Join our first event, Meet & Greet..
Everyone was walking around..
Get some free food, drinks and some other stuff as well..
My friend got me a free hotdog from the guild =D
At the end, we have 50 new member joined today..
Awesome!!

After that, I went back to my class..
My last class end around 9pm..
T.T
And I need to walk back after that..
Stupid class set on the night time..

I am hungry now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment