Friday 27 July 2012

27 July 2012

My housemate wake me up today morning..
She asked me to drive her to ophthalmology clinic..
She paid around $200 for just 10mins..
Oh shit..
I hope I didnt get to have any eye problem ><


After that,
We went to Vic Park for breakfast..
We ate dim sum at Emma..


I drove her back and left the house to class..
I was 30mins late to the class..
But is alright =]


After class,
I went to Fitness First today..
For another free pass with trainer to teach how to train myself..
Hehex..
My friends joined me 30mins later..


After the gym,
We went to City for dinner..
We had our dinner at Tong86..
It was nice..
I am so satisfy..
Hahax..
At first,
I reject their invitation..
But now I am the one laughing and happy eating all the food =]

No comments:

Post a Comment