Thursday 23 August 2012

22 August 2012

I feel the pain result from gym on Monday..
My biceps pain like shit..
Hahax..

Today having class from the morning..
I eating my cupcakes while walking to Curtin..
I think only me eating it..
My housemate not eating it ><
One of my housemate stay outside lately..
One of my housemate's parents came for visit so they go for a trip..
Now the house only 3 ppl active ><

After class,
I had my club meeting at library..
The picnic event that I in-charge Cancelled..
Because of another more important event need to be held on that day..

Today is my first mid sem test for this semester..
I was so lazy study..
I din really spent much of my break study..
Even in the test,
I felt bored..
I am not really focus in the test..
What happen to me??
@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment