Monday 27 August 2012

26 August 2012


Wow..
I am so tired and sleepy now..

Today morning,
My friend pick me up from my house..
And drove to my sister's house..
My sister is moving to a new house..
Just renting a room ^^

We helped her to carry all those table and mattress down..
There were two persons from the mover company to load in the truck..
They work very slow tho..
Haiz..

I also helped my sister to pack his stuff into boxes..
And load it in her car..
She really has a lot of stuff

After that,
We went to Penang for lunch..

Then back to my sister's new house..
Waited there for my sister..
She vacuum the room and started to unpack everything..

Around 7pm,
We went out for dinner..
We went to the same place again @.@
Really awkward..
I wearing the same shirt and short as well..
This tell the people that I haven took my bath yet..
Lolx..

No comments:

Post a Comment