Sunday 5 August 2012

4 August 2012


I slept late yesterday..
Because of the game..
And I woke up early morning..
Because there is a club meeting at Curtin library on 9am..
I really wish that I don't need to wake up early..

I am in charge for one of my club's coming activities..
Picnic at Kings Park..
Is on Mid September..

After the club meeting,
I went to Coles and got some grocery..
Bought my brunch from Chilliz..

I finished some of my homework today..
And I have no idea how to answer the Fin301 questions @.@
Lucky they have answer on the Blackboard for us to check..

Around 6pm, my colleague called me to help them out..
There were only 4 of them..
And it was very busy at that time..
I worked until 9pm..

And I feel very tired now..
Need sleep ><
I am working tomorrow afternoon as well..
Because is Curtin Open Day tomorrow..
My manager expect to be busy for that time..
Hope everything will go through well tomorrow =]

And one more thing..
My housemate baked cookies..
Butter cookies with chocolate on top..
Haven taste it yet..
Gonna leave there overnight for the chocolate to dry..
Yum Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment