Tuesday 11 September 2012

10 September 2012

Today after work I went home and changed..
And head to the gym today..
Finally got the chance to go gym..
There was so many people today..
The whole gym so crowded..
Even the all the locker was all used..

I put my bag in the open rack..
I took out $4 dollar coins from my bag..
Because I afraid someone will steal it..
I put it in my jumper..
But I lost those coins in the gym..
It must be it dropped on somewhere I put my jumper..
Lolx..

My friend contacted me today..
She informed me that the result for Portfolio is out..
I got 38..
And is over 100..
WTF!!
I have no idea why..
It ruined my whole day..
It must be a mistake..
I got the confidence to pass the paper..
I will find my lecturer to review my exam paper again..
If I really got this kind of score,
At least let me know where is my mistake
><

No comments:

Post a Comment