Thursday 20 September 2012

19 September 2012

Today I was late to my first class..
Because of hangover..
Woke up in the morning and feeling the headache..
Feeling regret of drinking yesterday..

During the break,
I passed by Curtin Guild and talk the committee of MSU..
I told them that I am not going to join them to the Ball..
The Ball is on next Thursday night..
My reason is I cant find my friend to join me..
Well..
They kept convince me to go..

If I go there alone,
What I am gonna do?
Who can I share the joy with?
Do you think I will have fun?
Haiz..
They gave me more time to think about it..

About yesterday,
My friend bought a bottle of Sparkling Honey Water from House of Honey for me..
We decided to taste it last night..
Open up and drink..
Sudden we chat about alcohol..
So we brought some wine and hard liquor from the fridge..
Start drinking all of those..
At first,
We just wanna taste it..
But end up some of us were drunk..
Especially me!!
Transform into "HellBoy"
Fall asleep on the couch..
Lucky my friend wake me up =]

No comments:

Post a Comment