Sunday 23 September 2012

21 September 2012

Oh no..
Forgot to post it..
It was very important day..
Because Pasar Malam was on that night..

In the afternoon,
I was waiting for club committee to transport the stuff from my house with his car..
But because they haven finish transporting from other places..
So I waited very long..
Luckily I asked my friend a favour to help..
They helped me to transport all those stuff to Curtin..
But I forgot the butter from the fridge..
So I walked back to get it..

The weather was horrible..
Drizzling and big wind..
We start setting up at 3pm..
Start selling at 5pm..
The business was not that good..
Our stall is so small..
Hard to move around..

At the end,
We have lots of buns and patties left..
Distributed to everyone..
I dont think we got a profit from this event ><
I brought most of the tools back..
And left it there unwashed..
So tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment