Thursday 27 September 2012

26 September 2012

Hate Wednesday class ><
I forgot to bring my text book to class today..
Hehex..

During the break,
I went to main cafe for lunch with my friends..
After that,
We went to Abacus Lab to discuss our Auditing assignment..
This assignment is not that hard actually..
So I think shouldnt be a problem =]

During my long second break,
I walked home..
On my way home,
It suddenly raining..
Lucky I got into the Guild House and escape from a disaster..
The rain got heavier..
And I remembered my friends were walking back home at that time..
They should be gotten all wet..
Lolx..
After around 10mins,
The rain stopped..

I have a presentation on my next class..
So I got home and prepared for my presentation slides..
It wasnt that hard..
Because the answer you can get it from the text book ><

During the lecture,
I skipped the half way..
Because I felt sleepy and cant stand anymore..
Some of my friends left too..
They drove me home..

And just now I went out with friends for supper..
Some of them came here for the convocation and they are leaving on tomorrow..
So this supper is like a small farewell..
The supper is satisfied..
Because I didnt have my dinner just now..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment