Wednesday 5 September 2012

4 September 2012


Today I went to ECU..
Suppose I am heading to the gym..
Haiz..
I went to ECU to attend a training..
"Training"
That is what they told me..
I tot is about safety training for my club coming event..
But actually was a meeting to discuss problems face by international student..
I had been scammed @.@
Went all the way there with 1 hour per bus trip..
Disappointed..

On my way back from ECU..
I met an old guy who teaching MBA in UWA..
We had a small chat about traveling..
He been to Germany and France for work..
That is awesome..
And he also told me that I should travel a lot..
Because is worthwhile..
He also mentioned that,
If you never been to Sydney,
You never been to Australia..
Haha..
Seems like he really high recommend Sydney..

I working today night shift..
I went back home after work..
I start coughing after entering the house..
And it get worsen..
It didn't happen during work..
What happened?!

I got a sweet from my housemate..
Is for the throat..
I am eating it now..
It get a bit better =]

No comments:

Post a Comment