Sunday 9 September 2012

8 September 2012


I woke up early today to study..
Use all my time to study..
Didn't waste any second..

My first exam in at 12pm..
AIS 204..
I think the whole paper is average..
I think I like it..
Most of the questions I understand..

After the exam,
I walked to Waterford and meet my friends for lunch..
After that,
We all went to friend's house..
Wait for my next exam..

My second exam is Audit..
4.15pm..
The audit paper consists of 60 MCQs..
I felt so sleepy that time..
All is wording..
Totally boring..
Most of the questions I just randomly shoot the answer..
I have a poor reading and understanding the statement..
Hopefully I can rely on my luck to pass this paper @.@

Now I am free of exam for a moment..
I can go to gym..
Watch movies..
Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment