Monday 15 October 2012

14 October 2012

Well!!
Today is a nice day..

I went to Cannington for Volleyball..
We were late ><
Sorry..
But still have a nice game..
After that,
We went to Utopia, Carousel..
Chit chat and making fun of each others..
That is what friends do =]

My dropped me at Coles..
I bought some cupcake baking ingredients and walked back home..
It was drizzling that time..
Hopefully I wont get sicked ><

My sister requested me to bake cupcakes for her..
I baked alot..
But I still feeling not enough for all my friends..
Lolx..

My housemate also baked some cookies and cake..
Very nice..
And their friends came to our house to watch movie together..
They watched Hannibal..
A horror movie,
Which I dont watched ><
After that movie,
I open another movie for them..
Front of the Class..
This is the 4th times I watched it..
I still like it very much..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment