Monday 1 October 2012

30 September 2012

Today morning I took the bus to Canning Stn..
And took the train to Wellard..
My cousin picked me up at the station..
Today is his bridal photo shot..

I was so lucky that I can join them..
My cousin rented a limo for the day..
And hired a photographer to follow us all day..
First we went to Swan Brewery..
Then University of Western Australia..
Which is where they studied and met together..

After that we went to Cottesloe..
Then Fremantle..
It was a great experience..
Although everyone was tired after the photo shot..
By the way,
I feel so cool getting up and down of the limo..
Because everyone was looking at you..
Hahax..

After the photo shot,
I stayed back at their house for dinner..
They having steambot for dinner.
I was so full..
Thanks to them..
There was so many food..
Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment