Wednesday 28 November 2012

27 November 2012


I am not working today..
Because I am heading to the CPA cocktails..

Morning I went to gym..
Do some workout for chest & triceps..
Now I am following some workout program..
Not really into it..
I just follow the exercise they suggest..
But not the diet or vitamin that consume..
Well,
This give me a guide what to do in the gym..
=]

Tomorrow will be a rest day..
But I still need to do some cardio exercise..
So probably will do some jogging..

I took the bus to Mounts Bay Rd to attend the CPA thing..
I went there along with my friend..
At first we arrived there and just standing aside..
No idea who to talk to..
What should I say?
Hard to leave the comfort zone..
But at last we talked to someone..
But they are Chinese..
So is still under our comfort zone ~.~

The whole thing went around 1 hour..
We talked the panel..
And had some delicious food..
Especially the scallop..

No comments:

Post a Comment