Friday 9 November 2012

8 November 2012

Supposedly I am having another day off..
But my manager ask me to work today..
Because one of my colleague is sick..
And cant get to work..
Well,
I am free..
Dont have any date..
Why not?!
=]

Well,
Just now I watched a movie..
"People Like Us"
Story about a man found out his father affairs after his father die..
He got another daughter and have a grandson..
So basically this is a family love story..
There is a part I love..
The 6 Rules of Lifes:
1. If you like something because you think other people are gonna like it, is a sure bet no one will.
2. Most doors in the world are closed, so if you find one that you want to get into, you damn well better have an interesting knock.
3. Everything that you think is important isn't. And everything that you think is unimportant is.
4. Don't shit where you eat.
5. Lean into it. The outcome doesn't matter. What matters is that you were there for it, whatever 'it' is - good or bad.
6. Never sleep with someone who has more problems than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment