Wednesday 12 December 2012

11 December 2012


I am back!!
The Thailand trip is fun..
Hua Hin is a nice place to visit..
We stayed in a resort name AKA Guti Resort..
We had our private pool for the villa we stayed..
We had lot of fun in the pool =]
We went to the Night Market every night..
Bought some souvenir for friends..
Ate lobster and other seafood as well..
There is once we went to a restaurant name Seaside..
The restaurant just located on the beach..
They have nice view..
We also went to the Floating Market on our last day..
We didn't walk all of it..
Is huge..
The Hua Hin Railway Station have a nice building structure..
I have no idea what is the history of it but looks good..
In this trip,
We get to enjoy the luxury of Thai Massage..
This is my first time..
=]
Now I have been Thailand..
I can put this country to my Country Visited List :)

I am so tired and lazy today..
Didn't go to gym even I have the time..
And my stomach doesn't feel well..
Will go to gym tomorrow X-]


No comments:

Post a Comment