Wednesday 19 December 2012

18 December 2012


Today is my off day!!
Don't need to work..

Gym this morning..
Day 14: Legs
Today only have 4 exercises..
But 2 exercise as one superset..
The hardest part is the hack squat..
I replace it with hack press machine..
4 sets of 50 reps..
So tired..
Supposingly I need to continue the set with leg curl as superset..
But I am too tired to do it..
I complete the hack press first..
Then move to leg curl..

Today is my house owner and housemate birthday..
One of my housemate baked a cake..
And we had dinner together..
Sorry for not giving and present..
Lolx..

After that,
I went to another gym with my friends..
I am not member of the gym..
My friends sneak us in..
Haha..
I did some chest and triceps exercises..
Tomorrow will work on it more..

After gym,
We went to have kebab!!

No comments:

Post a Comment