Monday 24 December 2012

23 December 2012


I did mentioned about one my friend fall of the stairs last night..
And my another friend got into fight..
Because helping his friend to stop the fight..
Well,
The story goes like this..
We drove there..
And drank some booze at the car park..
Vodka and beer and cider and wine..
My friends drank a lot..
But not me..
They getting excited very fast..
We haven get in,
They already lost their coolness..

They are pretty drunk..
I met another friend inside the club..
And we drank 2 shot of tequila..
And get in to the dance floor..
Get to know some friend's friends..
Dance like is our job..

Around 02:00..
The crazy thing started..
One of my friend barely stand still..
I kept giving him water to drink..
And brought him toilet..
But on the way,
He fall off the stairs..
And got some bruises..
Lolx..
And he was sitting on the toilet floor..
I went out and get some water for him..
When I got back,
The bouncer is inside pulling him up and wanna kick him out..
Shit..
But their are so kind and gave us 3 bottles of water..
My friend sat on the side..
I gave him water..
And he vomit on his own shirt and jeans..
Eauy!!

Basically after that,
I spent all my time looking after him..
Friend!!

Then my another friend got out of the club because of his friend got kicked out..
Fighting..
Then they still fighting outside the club..
My friend tried to stop..
But he become the punching bag..
Got some bruises on his face..

And there is another friend..
He is alright..
But pretty wasted as well..
Drunk and can't even type his messages properly..
Haha..

I am the only one last one standing and sober..
Oh ya..
I went back with my vomit friend by taxi..
And had short chat with the driver..
He told me he went to sky diving on his last trip..
The price is around $500..
This is a must try experience..
Haha..
I will definitely go for it one day..

I bought 2 boxes of Ferrero Rocher..
Only for $20..
=]


No comments:

Post a Comment