Sunday 27 January 2013

26 January 2013


I worked in the day shift..
And our manager threw a party for his little baby daughter..
If without this party,
The whole store will be pretty quite..
Because is Australia Day..
Everyone will be hanging out in the city..
My manager daughter used to be so afraid of me..
But today she was so happy and even say hi to me..
Hahax..
She is so cute..

I started to pack my stuff today..
2 more days to go..
And I will be heading to Singapore then Malaysia..
Woohoo..

I went back to the store during their closing..
I helped them up by cleaning he dishes..
Because we are heading to the club tonight..
So need to speed everything up..

The club wasn't too crowd tonight..
And the most disappointed thing was the music..
Music sucks..
Hard to trigger my dancing mood..
But still thanks to my freaking drunk friend..
I got to meet someone..
Everyone was kind of having fun =]

My high school having a CNY celebration party couple days ago..
Most of my friends went back there..
Everyone is posting their photos of being there..
I miss everyone..
I miss out everything there..
I wish I could be there..
Damn T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment