Saturday 5 January 2013

4 January 2013


Today woke up in the afternoon..
Feel so good to wake up any time I wanted =]

Went to gym today..
Day 29: Triceps, Calves & Abs
For the Triceps exercises,
All of them involved triple drop set..
Damn so damn hard..
I believe it will really work out my triceps pretty well..

After gym,
I went to Nandos again for my lunch..
And bought some subway for pick up tomorrow morning..
Is for the paintball tomorrow..
I going to he Bonneys Delta Force again..
But this time with my housemates..
It suppose be 2 of my housemates, 1 of my friend and me..
But my friend don't feel well and he pull off..
So only 3 people going..
I got 1 open spot.. Who wanna come in??
><

My housemate gave me a gift today..
Men's fragrance..
CK
Thanks..
Haha..
The packaging is so nice..
I don't feel like wanna use it..
Think of making as collection ><


No comments:

Post a Comment